Replacing a Lost Driver's License

I made the rash assumption you just went to MACOM, paid a replacement fee and got it. Wrong.

What you are effectively doing is adding a 1-year renewal to your license with one additional catch. You need an official document that said it was lost.

  1. Go to the police (PNC) and fill out a denouncia. Assuming you have your DPI, this is easy. If you lost two licenses (say a motorcycle and a car) make sure you them them that two were lost.
  2. Do another vision test. (Not expecting this I didn't have my driving glasses.) I told them the story and they gave me the test and basically said "close enough".
  3. Go to MACOM and play the game. It will cost you Q100 per license.